Monday, November 3, 2008

Not sure if this counts

Ava slept in her bed last night...yipee! But does it count if I slept in it too? Anyway, I may do this for a couple of days and then stop. I will have to stop soon though because my back was killing me this morning. The box spring and mattress are from the bed Derek and I slept in until we got a king size bed, which we didn't get until after Peter was born. I can't believe that we use to sleep in a double bed. Of course, that was before we had visitors in the night.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Oh lets count it, at least for now! Years ago Mike and I shared a twin size bed. Now I would rather sleep on the floor than be THAT close!!

Marcia said...

OMG, I can't believe that y'all shared a twin!!! That is horrible. I agree, I would rather be on the floor.