Thursday, December 13, 2007

Miscellaneous Photos of the Kiddos!

We have a picture of Ben at 21/2 holding Peter when he came home from the hospital in this rocker. The boys both wanted a picture of them with Ava in the chair. I still need to take one of all three of them in it.





Peter has had pajamas like these every year for Christmas. He is growing out of his last pair, but he still loves to wear them. He wanted Ava to have a pair too. The other night she had them on and the hat was in the living room. At one point I looked up and she had put the hat on herself. I thought it was so cute! I need to get a picture of them together with their matching pj's. Ben wouldn't be caught dead in pj's like this! NOT cool!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it's great that you got the rocker pictures. Love the pjs!