Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yes, this house is available.


But please give me several house warning before you come to look at it. I talked to two of my sisters on the phone yesterday and they were trying to compete with me over whose house was the worst so I told them I would send them a picture of just my living room. I would try to explain some of it, like why Ava has on feety pajamas (that aren't hers) at 3:00 in the afternoon, but it would take too long. So there, Magi and Jessica, beat that!

5 comments:

Pam said...

Wow what a mess! I think you win.

Marcia said...

Thank you Pam! If I am going to do something, I want it done well.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I admire you for posting that...my house has been looking pretty bad too, but I don't think I would retain photographic evidence!

Marcia said...

I know...I still can't believe that I posted it. The weird thing is that I would never let someone come over with the house looking like that, but I posted it on the internet where anyone can see it.

Unknown said...

I think it may be a tie. See for yourself. I took the picture Monday night, but didn't get it posted until today.