Thursday, October 23, 2008

Two Days in a Row?!!!

Yes, I am posting again. After I posted, I read Magi's post about our time together. My posts are few and far between and don't include much detail. I hate to write and it is not something I am very good at. I think clever thoughts all day long, I just don't post any of them (at least that is my story) Anyway, Magi did a much better job of posting about our time together. Not just a better job, but a job because she actually mentioned it and posted pictures about it and I did not.

Well, since I am already here I will post some cute pictures of Ava playing with her adorable Calico Critter's House (I included this link so you can see how cute this stuff is - I know nothing about this particular store...it was just the best picture I saw). She got this last year for Christmas from her Aunt's, Donna and Debbie, but at the time she really was not interested. I brought it out the other day and showed it to her and she got so excited; it was the cutest thing. The house has a family of rabbits, and yesterday before school she was holding one of them and actually said bunny (it was actually bummy, but anyone who knows Ava knows that that is HUGE!!!). We have spent the morning playing with the house including putting in WORKING lights...too cute. I have also been putting stickers on all of the little pieces (butter, milk, cheese, etc...) to stock the refrigerator. It is the most adorable toy.




Well, I better run...it is Ava's therapy day and I just noticed that Ben left his lunch on the dining room table.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Bummy! That's awesome! What a cute toy. I'll have to check it out later. It may have to go on a Santa list.

Kathleen said...

Wow! Two days in a row...you go girl! Great to see you at the reunion.
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

I am speechless (well almost), that you posted two days in a row, but you need to after being absent for two months LOL. All the pics are adorable and the fall festival looks like a lot of fun!

Ava looks too cute in her brown and pink camo outfit.

Pam said...

Love the dollhouse!